Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit still offer the safety and earnings that people have depended on for years. Your Colombo Bank CD can be tailored to your individual needs whether you are a Personal or Commercial client.
- Flexible maturities from 30 days to 60 months.
- For your convenience, all certificates are automatically renewable. We will mail you a reminder notice approximately two weeks before maturity. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will renew your certificate for the same term at the effective rate on the renewal date.
- If your certificate is your only account, a statement will be mailed each calendar quarter. If you maintain other deposit accounts, your certificate information can be included on your regular statement each quarter.
- Maturities of less than 12 months, interest accrues from day of deposit and will be compounded daily and credited to the account monthly.
- Maturities of 12 months and longer interest accrues from day of deposit and will be compounded monthly and credited to the account monthly. You may also choose to have an interest check mailed to you or have your interest credited to your Colombo Bank deposit account. Click here for current rates and yields.
- There may be a penalty for early withdrawals. See our account disclosure for more details on penalties and other terms.
Click here for an account application. Bring the completed application to the branch location nearest you to expedite your account opening experience.